Ventum III 3-Blade Heat Powered Log Burner Stove Fan
The Ventum III, our triple blade stove fan, quietly and powerfully distributes warm air into your living space. The fan propels a greater volume of air to a greater distance than other models, ensuring your home is toasty warm in no time.
At 199mm high, the Ventum III fan starts to rotate at an ultra-low surface temperature, this is due to the easy start motor. The 3 Blade Fan maintains our advanced radiating fin design extrusion to generate maximum airflow. The triple blade design produces less drag than the 4 blade but more thrust than a 2 blade.
Designed to start at a temperature as low as 45°C, the fan requires no batteries or external power. Heat is conducted through the base of the fan and converted to electricity which powers the fan motor. With a durable, hard wearing black anodised finish, the fan automatically slows and stops as the heat from the stove reduces.
All Valiant heat powered stove fans are ideal for use on wood burning stoves in homes, narrowboats, or mobile homes, and can also be used on kitchen ranges and hobs.
- Unique triple blade design
- Produces less drag than a 4 blade fan but more thrust than a 2 blade
- Ultra low 45°C starting temperature – perfect for early starting
- Maximum air flow – blows up to 420 feet/minute
- Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance
- Dynamically balanced fan for unrivalled motor life, balance & output
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan overheating
- Designed & engineered in the UK
- Fully CE compliant
Height (including blade): 199mm
Width (including blade): 180mm
Base plate width: 110mm
Base plate depth: 75mm
Total fan depth (approx.): 102mm