The Vanquish 250 is our deluxe heat powered stove fan.
The fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by your stove into larger than average sized rooms. Which means you will no longer be fighting over the arm chair next to the fireplace! Our Stove Fans are also self-powered, using the heat from the stove to generate power so no batteries or mains power are needed.
Why the Vanquish?
The Vanquish 250 has unrivalled output, pushing out up to 90% greater airflow than other designs. The blade design also makes it especially suited to larger rooms. The quiet, cool running motor provides superior quality and maximises fuel efficiency.
The stove fan is the tallest fan in our range, this, combined will the slender aerodynamically designed blades gives it the optimum air movement, pushing out more warm air into your room.
- Up to 90% greater airflow than other designs
- Easy starting at 50°C (120°F)
- No running costs - simply place on a stove & the fan uses the heat to operate
- Maximum operating temperature 340°C (640°F)
- Optimum operating temperature range 80-250°C (175 – 480°F)
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan overheating
- Increased fuel efficiency
- 24 months materials & workmanship guarantee
- Designed & engineered in the UK
- Fully CE compliant
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTHeight (including blade): 250mm
Width (including blade): 230mm
Base plate width: 140mm
Base plate depth: 76mm