REMORA STOVE FAN
The Remora Flue Pipe Fan is the latest addition to our Stove Fan family, designed for stoves and spaces that do not suit stovetop fans. If your stovetop does not reach a high enough temperature or has an irregular surface, you can now reap the full benefits of a Heat Powered Stove Fan. Modelled off of our best selling Premium 4, but with magnetic wings that are stable to over 400°c, the Remora is quick to attach to most 4-7” flue pipes. It takes no time to get up and running due to its easy starting motor (starting as low as 50°c), distributing heat throughout any living space, keeping you comfortable during cold spells.
Need some advice on where or how to attach/reposition the Remora? Head to our Top Tips article to discover.
Patented - GB2551040
- Creates a gentle airflow to distribute warmth throughout the room
- Perfect for cool top, irregular surface, soapstone or angled top stoves
- Simply place on flue pipe, light your stove and feel the warmth
- Heat from the flue pipe generates electricity to power the fan
- Suitable for all flue pipes with a magnetic attraction
- Attractive durable satin black anodised finish
- Blade and tool is packed separately within the box for product safety – needs simply fitting.
- Easy starting as low as 50 °C
- Fits 99% of flue pipes
- Patented Design - GB2551040
Height (including blade): 200mm
Width (including blade): 180mm
Depth: (blade to flue pipe): 120mm
Use the handy Valiant Moisture meter to ensure you get the best burn from your fuel. Our newest model not only has a backlight screen to illuminate the reading but the built-in colour change technology indicates the moisture level of the firewood. It’s an essential tool for any fireplace owner!
How does the moisture meter work?
Fuel quality is the single most important aspect of making a successful fire. To burn effectively the moisture content of firewood needs to be less than 20%, whether it’s being used in an open fire or a stove. Freshly felled timber can have a moisture content of between 30% and 60%, which when burnt can cause dangerous creosote build-up in chimneys.
Using a moisture meter is a great way to check whether your wood will give you a safe and efficient burn, or if it needs further seasoning. The screen will glow green if your fuel contains less than 20% moisture, indicating that it’s ready to go.
The new Valiant moisture meter can also be used in timber, floors and buildings in order to detect and measure moisture content.
Easy to use and read, even in poor light
Measure moisture content of wood fuels, structural timber and brickwork
Burning fully seasoned wood generates more heat, and reduces both chimney deposits and environmental pollution
Built-in colour change technology
Measure temperature in °C or °F
Low battery indicator
Complete with protective storage bag
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
Protect your stove from overheating with our Stove Thermometer.
The magnetic Thermometer clearly displays the temperature of your stove, enabling you to maintain a safe and efficient operating temperature and reduce fuel consumption.
The robust design and strong magnet of the Stove Thermometer means that it’s suitable for use on any hot steel or iron surface, including stoves, BBQ, ranges, patio heaters, flue pipes or chimineas.
- Place the Thermometer on the top, front, or side of a flat or curved surface. The built-in magnet will maintain its hold on steel up to temperatures of around 800°F (425°C).
- The optimum position is on the flue collar, or if not practical, as close to the collar as possible for a stable reliable place for monitoring the stove and flue gas temperature.
- Suitable for use with most vitreous enamel, iron or steel flue pipes.
- Attaches with a strong magnet
- Use to monitor stove temperature and performance
- Use to measure flue pipe temperature
- Reduce or optimise fuel consumption
- Optimise the stove temperature to reduce chimney deposits
- Decrease the risk of overheating damage