The Remora Flue Pipe Fan is another innovative member of our Stove Fan family, designed for stoves that do not suit stovetop fans.
If your stovetop does not reach a high enough temperature or has an irregular surface, you can now reap the full benefits of a Heat Powered Stove Fan.
Modelled from our bestselling Premium 4, it has magnetic wings that are stable to over 400°c, the Remora is quick to attach to most 4-7” flue pipes with magnetic properties and that reach 200C or higher.
It takes no time to get up and running to help distribute heat throughout any living space, keeping you comfortable during cold spells.
Please note that this fan attaches using a magnet. It will not attach to stainless steel or double-walled flues.
Please check before buying using a fridge magnet or magnetic stove thermometer (when cold) before purchasing.
- Suitable for all flue pipes with a magnetic attraction
- Creates a gentle airflow to distribute warmth throughout the room
- Perfect for cool top, irregular surface, soapstone or angled top stoves
- Suitable for flue pipes that reach 200°C or higher
- Simply place on flue pipe, light your stove and feel the warmth
- Heat from the flue pipe generates electricity to power the fan
- Attractive durable satin black anodised finish
- Blade and tool is packed separately within the box for product safety – needs simply fitting
- Fits 99% of magnetically attractable single wall flue pipes.
- Requires only a visible length of 250mm or more visible flue pipe extending vertically from the stove
- Patented Design - GB2551040
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Height (including blade): 200mm
Width (including blade): 180mm
Depth: (blade to flue pipe): 120mm