Touch up scuffs and scratches on your wood burning stove or BBQ with our Matt Black Stove Paint. The versatile Stove Paint withstands temperatures of up to 600°C, giving a professional looking finish that lasts. The paint can be used on both coated and uncoated metal surfaces, resulting in a matt finish. Once applied in thin, even coats, your stove will look restored back to its former glory.
Valiant Matt Black Stove Paint is also suitable for use on many other metal domestic appliances, for example barbeques.
- All metal surfaces
- Not suitable for use on vitreous enamel surfaces
- Ideal for touching up stove scuffs & scratches
- Tough finish to withstand temperatures of up to 600°C
- Quick drying
- Suitable for use on uncoated & coated metal surfaces
- Fan spray nozzle for thin & even coating
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT