Safely tend to your fire or BBQ with these comfortable, elbow length protective gloves. The heavy knit of our Heat Resistant Gloves have been specifically designed for enhanced grip and maximum dexterity.
The outer layer - a woven blend of aramid fibres used in industry and other extreme environments - ensures heat resistance to temperatures of up to 250°C.
The soft knitted polycotton lining gives maximum comfort when stoking your fire, while the silicone spots provide added grip.
A new and improved design means that fingers and palms now have enhanced grip and control, with the addition of silicon rubber dots making tools and firewood easier to grasp.
The black elbow length gloves protect the hand, wrist and forearm and come in one size: medium/large (size 9).
Tested to EN407 and EN420 safety standards
Always inspect gloves before use
Replace if damaged
Suitable for dry heat sources only
Not suitable for protection against hot liquids or vapour
Outer weave: 100% aramid fibre
Rubber dots: 100% Silicone
Inner lining: 60% polyester/ 40% cotton
Cuff binding: 100% polyester
- Elbow length gloves in a knitted blend of aramid fibres to protect wrists and forearms
- Silicone spots provide added grip
- Soft knitted polyester/cotton inner layer for comfort & snug fit
- Heat resisting materials – uses the same technology as industry/racing driver/astronaut safety equipment
- Extreme heat resistance to temperatures of 250°C
- More comfortable than stiff leather gauntlets, mittens or oven gloves
- Safer than flammable tea towel or cloth
- Ideal for using with the stove, fireplace or BBQ
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
Total length: 430mm