Inflatable Giant Christmas Snowman
Brighten up your home this Christmas season with our stunning giant 2.4m (7ft 11) self-inflating snowman. Featuring 3 internal LED lights, the snowman is simple to set up and can be easily deflated and stored for next year when you are finished with him. Made using the highest quality materials to ensure he can withstand outdoor weather elements plus comes complete with sandbags, stakes and tethering ropes to hold him firmly in place. The included 3 metre power cable also ensures you are not restricted in terms of positioning.
- Giant 2.4m (7ft 11) self-inflating Snowman with built in LED lights to brighten up your home this Christmas
- Made from durable, thick, waterproof oxford canvas suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Inflates in approximately 2 minutes – simply connect to a mains power supply and watch your Snowman come to life
- Includes sandbags, stakes and tethering ropes to hold your Snowman in position and comes complete with a 3 metre power cable to ensure flexible positioning
- Fully compliant with all UK safety regulations including EMS, RoHS and CE for complete peace of mind
Zzapit are a trusted UK based company and we ensure all of our products are tested to the appropriate standards and comply with all necessary UK regulations. Please, however, be aware of the following safety advice when using our Inflatable Snowman:
- Not recommended for permanent use (no more than 90 consecutive days)
- Do not inflate during unusually strong winds
- Supervise children – risk of electric shock
- Protect the power cable and fan from water to reduce the risk of electric shock
- Avoid sharp objects that may cause damage
- Electrical repairs must be carried out by a qualified electrician
- Do not hang ornaments off of the product
- Do not close doors or windows on the power cable
- Do not secure the cable with staples, nails or other sharp objects
- When the temperature is below 5F (-15C) the motor may temporarily stop running. The motor will return to normal when the temperature rises.
- The mains power plug contains a transformer and must be used indoors only
- Do not modify, dismantle or carry out any alterations or attempt to repair the plug or cable. This may be dangerous and will void your warranty.
- Do not wipe the motor clean
- Periodically disconnect power source to allow the transformer and fan to cool
- Store product in cool, dry location away from sunlight or heat sources